Click the boxes below for more details about our services.
There is no one size fits all when it comes to security. Our cyber security consultants provide services and solutions that deliver continuous security assurance for business, government, and critical infrastructure. We offer 2 types of security consulting, fully managed and scope of work and RFP development. We are partners with the best of breed companies including Palo Alto, Sonicwall, Fortinet, Cisco and many others. C3 Communications protects clients in fields of legal, financial services, healthcare, technology and many other industries, including a few members in the Fortune 5000 listings C3 will always employ the approach that has made us a nearly 100% referral based company. We are located in the USA and are proud to deliver true white glove service. When you are ready to grow your sales and online presence please reach out to our main office 954-556-1866.
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity PlansEnsure critical business information can be recovered quickly and efficiently in order to minimize downtime and keep your business running. Most companies that have a significant technical disaster or security breach doe a slow death. Over 43% of al businesses fail immediately after a significant data loss. Over 90% fail in under 6 months.
See this article from the Wall Street Journal. This has been known and discussed for last 6-8 years openly by most CFO and CEO’s though unfortunately many companies have still not headed the warnings and examples that arte constantly on the news.
Disasters happen. Building a disaster recovery plan is complex. And while you have likely identified and sent the data that is most critical to a secure, offsite location, there’s still the matter of retrieval to and actually using the data. A few critical questions to ask yourself:
- When was the last time we tested our DR plan? If you are like the 98% of other businesses in America, the answer is, never. If you can’t be sure your program will enable you to get your data back in the required SLAs, then you’ll be significantly increasing your chances of failing to comply with a number or internal and external regulations.
- What is our tolerance for complete downtime for phones, internet and business applications?
- How much does it cost per hour for our business to stop production?
These are a very small example of very critical questions that we what we answer while building or scoping a DR and business continuity plan.
C3 Communications agnostic approach enables us to create a plan and process based on the recovery strategy dictated by the business.
- Feel confident in your ability to recover critical business information, meeting the tight RPO and RTO SLAs the business requires.
- When you partner with C3 your disaster recovery plan is ready to be executed the moment you need it, to get your business back up and running quickly.
- C3 provides a comprehensive disaster recovery program that leverages both cloud-based and traditional onsite/offsite storage components.
- We’ll help scope or build and test a customized disaster recovery programs to give you the confidence in the ability to recover critical business information in the event of an emergency.
C3 will always employ the approach that has made us a nearly 100% referral based company. We are located in the USA and are proud to deliver true white glove service. When you are ready to grow your sales and online presence please reach out to our main office 954-556-1866.